[OM] Sick Puppies?

Subject: [OM] Sick Puppies?
From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:10:57 -0500
Hi folks,

Are most OM owners sick puppies? What got me to wondering was that I received a package from John Hermanson today. In it was the Varimagni finder that he offered on the List the other day. He said that it was "LN" and, sure enough, it was in it's little leather pouch and in the original box with the data sheet. Now, what makes OM owners save all their boxes? That's just a little anal, don't you think? Can you just visualize all the closets around the world with all those empty OM boxes collecting dust? Isn't that just a massive waste of storage space?

Of course, since the previous owner had gone to so much trouble to save the finder box I had no choice but to put it in the closet beside the ones for my OM-1N, OM-4, Focusing Stage, and Bounce Grip 2.

Later,
Johnny