Re: [OM] Sick Puppies?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sick Puppies?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:08:30 +0000
At 23:56 1/30/02, Walt Wayman wrote:
This brings up another subject dear to my heart.  Am I the only
one who peels those little gold, football-shaped (American
football) "Passed" stickers off as soon as I take whatever it is
out of the box?  A few months ago I bought an OM-1n.  The camera
looked nearly new, and that stupid little sticker looked even
newer, still stuck to the side of the pentaprism.  It had to have
been there -- what? -- a quarter century?  It's not there now.
When I bought my OM-4Ti last year, brand new from B&H, the sticker
came off before the batteries went in.

I would NEVER admit this in a public forum and would even hesitate to confess it privately except to very trusted individuals, or perhaps a Catholic Priest in a confessional. The "pillow tag police" are constantly watching and periodically monitor this list for self-incriminating confessions such as this one.

-- John