Re: [OM] room for improvement; alcohol; grease; rear nodal point;full-f

Subject: Re: [OM] room for improvement; alcohol; grease; rear nodal point;full-frame sensor
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:30:17 +0800
I have never use any fast AF only had a very slow and poor Minoxxx
600Si, you always want to MF with it. I have friends that own
different AF system, they said Caxxx is generally the fastest with the
Nixxx AFS come very close or even better just like the situation they
have tried with a 600F4+2x the AFS out perform the Caxxx with the same
configuration. Other system still too slow including the Contxx N
system.

C.H.Ling