[OM] Some bits for sale

Subject: [OM] Some bits for sale
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:06:33 -0700
Before they go on eBay, here's some bits for sale: shipping is at cost, not
sure what that'll be until I know where it's going (I'm in Canada, but
weirdly, shipping to the US is normally less than within Canada for small
stuff). I'm open to offers/deals/cries of "what are you thinking, those are
ludicrous prices"/etc, of course.

 Contact me off-list if you're interested in anything.

Screens:

1-1: Scratch-free, still in bag, but with a speck of dust that doesn't come
off with just the little brush. Box+case+tweezers all there. $15

1-1: No bag, no brush, comes in a 1-3 case, has some minor signs of use but
nothing too ghastly. $10

1-10: Perfect, minty, bag+box+case+brush+tweezers+instructions. LNIB, for
want of a better word. $25.

The next lot are just some other stuff I've decided to get rid of; nothing
special, but someone might be interested:

Wide-angle adapter:  This is actually pretty neat -- screws into a 49mm
filter (or a 52 if you can get the 49-52 adapter off; I tried and failed,
thus the scuff marks), and doubles the width of your lens (0.5x, in other
words). Testing, there's no loss of speed, because it's got such a huge
front (77mm filters). Caveat: the glass is clean, but there's not enough of
it, so the image quality at the edges is pretty iffy -- it's fun to play
with, but not a replacement for a real wide-angle lens. $25.

http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/widetop.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/widebottom.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/wideside.jpg

Lenses; all these are in pretty much like-new condition. They've been used,
but I've had them in cases so they're not dirty; the glass on all of them is
clean, there's no fungus, aperture is snappy. I can't guarantee there's no
marks on there if you look closely enough, but I can't see anything worth
mentioning. They're nothing special brand-wise; but they're decent lenses
and take nice shots, just nothing spectacular. All have both caps.

Miranda 28/2.8 MC lens: $25
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28top.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28bottom.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28side.jpg

Sigma 28-70 3.5-4.5 MC 'macro' zoom: $30
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28-70top.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28-70bottom.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/28-70side.jpg

Miranda 70-210 4.5-5.6 MC 'macro' zoom: $30 (this one goes down to 4:1,
which is relatively respectable, if still not really macro..)
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/70-210top.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/70-210bottom.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/70-210side.jpg

OM-10 body. Works fine, serviced a year ago, but starting to suffer from
OOTM; seems to mainly not like damp places. In almost perfect shape; has
some marks on the base and missing a couple of flakes of paint on the back.
Comes with genuine olympus body cap. $50

http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/om10top.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/om10bottom.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/om10front.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/om10back.jpg

OM-10 manual adapter. Works fine, mint condition (because, heck, what on
earth could get damaged with one of these?). $25. This + the OM-10 body for
$70.

http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/manadaptop.jpg
http://www.danielmitchell.net/ebay/manadapbottom.jpg