[OM] Silver-nose 85/2 love-in... was 40/2 is a serious lens...

Subject: [OM] Silver-nose 85/2 love-in... was 40/2 is a serious lens...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:11:26 +0000
Cc: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
See Joel, I knew that you loved that little lens...

My travel bag (to work normally) carries an OM (at the moment an OM2SP with the 40/2 attached) and 135/2.8 & 28/2.8 back to back. I really like to have my camera with me as I have a 30 minute drive to work through really quite pretty countryside. Now, if only I could remember to set off early enough to have time to stop and take photos. I am normally just drawing up to the hangar about 2 minutes before Met Brief at 0830 ;-).

Chris