Re: [OM] Cross Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Cross Processing
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:15:19 +0000
Electronically?  Dirty filthy cheating, that is!

I've never tried it but it's certainly interesting.  Everything I've
read just says bracket massively, until you've got some experience with
it.  Different films will react in different ways, some getting faster,
some getting slower.  Good luck!

Roger