[OM] OM-2n with s/n 1000000

Subject: [OM] OM-2n with s/n 1000000
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:43:28 +0100
Hi guys,

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in...
The owner of the Second Hand Cameras store over here in Enschede managed to
obtain the very OM-2n with s/n 1000000 that was discussed here a few months
ago.

At present, he's negotiating a deal with Jaap Korten for it. Now, Jaap has
asked me what the list's concensus was as to how much this camera is more or
less worth. I've handheld the camera and cosmetically I'd say it's about a 9
(not perfect, but only some minor marks). It comes with the box, which, I
guess, is in about 7 or 8 condition...

Thanks in advance, and cheers!
Olafo