RE: [OM] Some bits for sale

Subject: RE: [OM] Some bits for sale
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:21:32 -0700
At 06:04 AM 01/02/2002 -0800, Jim Timpe (regarding the availability of an
online currency converter) wrote:
>Or here
>
>http://www.xe.net/ucc/

Yeah, it's okay.  The reason I prefer the OANDA converter is because they allow
you to do calculations based on real-world considerations, such as the fact
that most of us pay by credit card, and therefore have service charges tacked
on.  You can choose the (usually painful) method of payment you prefer.  ;-)

Garth