[OM] T10 + photoshop

Subject: [OM] T10 + photoshop
From: Fabien Poirier <fabien.poirier-renexter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:48:48 +0100
About the T10 :
I found a T10 flash ring + TPower Control + Olympus cross polarised
filter for the T10 for USD $262. I appreciate a lot to do macro shots. I
already have a T32, 50 mm, 80mm, 135 mm macro lenses with auto below and
25 mm auto extension tubes.
Is that price a good price? It seems to be in very good conditions.
Is it preferable to use severall T20/T32 than the T10 for the type of
macro work I do? (flowers, insects, mush rooms, small mechanics etc...)
Is the T10 a must have for macro stuff?
How much people who have one do use it?

About photoshop :
I have to scan a brilliant shot I receive for xmas, I only have a flat
scanner 1200 dpi, I'd like to do colour balance and other things like
that to have a good calibration on my CRT. Does anybody could give me
the most frequent actions to use with photoshop or some url where it is
explained?

Regards
Fabien Poirier