Re: [OM] An introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An introduction
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:55:07 -0800
Mike Veglia welcomed:

>Welcome to the list Stephen! We're pretty close and I would love to see

>some of your work! Mike Butler (I think still lurks here) also is close

>by and is an OM/racing fanatic.
>
>Sounds like a Bay Area OM list track day meeting maybe in order too.

Yes, I'm still here and in great need of a track day.  I still have yet
to put my, new to me, (thanks, Brian) Novoflex setup to good use at the
track.  Funny the looks you get pointing that beast at airplanes...

I may try to make some of the SCCA Formula Vee events this year, but I
don't plan on any racing work.  My partner lost his battle with cancer
last October, so we sold the entire rig, lock stock and toolbox for his
wife, and that has been that as they say.

Anyway, Let me know what events look promising and I'll check with the
boss.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California