Re: [OM] Bellows?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows?
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:11:44 -0500
I'll weigh in with Dan's judgment on prices (add another $35-40 for
slide copier) and details on this one.  I would, however be interested
in more info on the item just forward of the lens case (on the left)
apparently referred to as a "reflector".  I see it mounted on the lens
in the other shots and I guess that it could be of use.  I just don't
remember ever having seen it listed in any of the Olympus catalogs.  Is
it Oly and I just missed it ?
Rand E.