[OM] Re: OM bellows?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM bellows?
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:18:33 -0600
Josh Lohuis asked about the OM bellows and 38mm macro lens on eBay.  If
he wants to do any outdoor shots of insects, spiders, etc., I'd suggest
he find the 65-116 OM telescopic autoextension tube and the automatic
version of the 38mm macro lens.  I use these with two flashes on a Lepp
II twin bracket and can take hand-held shots of jumping spiders.  A
bellows in the field is pretty cumbersome, and the older, non-automatic
diaphragm version of the 38mm macro lens would be pretty difficult to
use on anything in the field, I would think.  He'd have to pay about
$375-400 for the later 38mm macro.
Dean