Re: [OM] alcohol; retro cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] alcohol; retro cameras
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:34:35 -0000
Never read any Kant - about the extent of my knowledge of him is that he's
credited with being the first to suggest the galaxy is disc-shaped.  But, in
fact, it was first suggested by a lesser-known Englishman, Thomas Wright.  I
used to live next door to his observatory, and for OM content, here's a pic:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/astro/photos/pictures/wrightstower.jpg

Roger