Re: [OM] now wait just a moment

Subject: Re: [OM] now wait just a moment
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:11:13 -0800 (PST)
Bill Pearce stormed:
> As one who grew up and returned to Kansas (the latter probably
> a mistake),
> and went to college in Iowa, I can tell you that the two
> states are VERY
> different. Don't know much about Nebraska, other that their
> football fans
> are insufferable.

Nebraska Football is definitely a subject unto itself.  Did you
know that every home game is a state holiday?

One of the most entertaining things in Nebraska is the state's
"Tractor Proving Grounds."  Next door to the state broadcast
media center is this area where they test tractors to make sure
that they "meet spec".  Think "Tractor Pulls" without the
spectators.

As far as where B.P. went to college.  Well,...  I won't go
there.

Really!  I WON'T GO THERE!  Nobody in their right mind would go
there.  That is one scary town.  From Des Moines you can go east
and there is Iowa City with the University of Iowa.  North is
Ames and Iowa State Uiversity.  South is Ind...India...Indianno.
 Sorry, can't say it.  Trust me, there's nothing to the south.

AG-Schnozz