Re: [OM] [Fwd: Olympus OM-1 Help Needed]

Subject: Re: [OM] [Fwd: Olympus OM-1 Help Needed]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:03:20 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:

 >David McSparron <dmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on the
 >rec.photo.technique.people list
 >

 >"Don't purchae an Olympus OM1 under any circumstances! The batteries for
 >it are unobtainable. If you must have an OM camera get the OM3 or OM4."
 >
 >Is this right?
 >
 >jh

 Absolutely not.  Buy your quarter century old OM1 and for god's sake
 send it to John Hermanson to bring it up to snuff so it works up to
 factory spec and  to convert it to use 357 silver batteries.
 --
 Winsor Crosby
 Long Beach, California

Or send the useless thing to me for proper disposal.  Wayne

Ah, Wayne.  Tsk. Tsk.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California