Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga

Subject: Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 11:02:23 +0100

Chris Waigl wrote:

Until today. In a used camera store, my eyes hit a ... Zuiko 28/2. This one has a silver nose. And is priced at
130€ (note, if you don't see the EUR sign, make your reader
iso-8859-15 capable), i.e. about $110. On closer inspection,
the aperture blades are oily, and the aperture is slow to
open. But the vendor, who also repairs cameras, will fix
this by Monday. It even comes with an original metal shade.
So .... I do have to get this one, don't I? Please someone
tell me to be reasonable and to save the money?

Chrisss: Be reasonable and save the money you would pay more for it in half a year or so - because you are going to buy a 2/28 anyway :)))

cheers
Doro (I'd never sell mine, silvernosed and MC)