[OM] HELP!!... Lost Files

Subject: [OM] HELP!!... Lost Files
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:41:59 +1300
Hi Adam

THis is one of the reasons I stick with Windows'95.

I have very easy access to DOS, and I use a DOS undelete program in
XTREE Gold to recover them.

I also have my hard drive split up into about 6 virtual drives with the data
some way from the operating system and program drives. That way the OS
writing to the HDD is less likely to overwrite accidentally deleted files.

I find DOS gives me better control over  Windows stupid restrictions, when
I'm in a tight file management corner..

Brian