[OM] International eBay sites

Subject: [OM] International eBay sites
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:42:06 +1300
Hi fellow Zuiks,

Thanks for the notes. I never previously saw the links at the bottom of the
front page since I never enter eBay through the front door. I usually go
straight to photo, or to the Signin page.

I have finally figured out a way that works for me to search for an item
internationally.

What I do is this.  Go to another country site - not NZ, not USA (Germany
does OK) and when the search fails, and it is reported to you, if you look in
the red boxes, there's a link to "Search internationally".  Or something.

Click on that, enter your search item, and it reports for all sites globally.
No
need to check each country individually through the drop-down menu on the
International Search page - a long-winded way of doing it.

Cheers, Brian

Still looking for more processors to add. How about contributions from India,
Singapore, Poland, Hong Kong?  B
Help build up a good list of preferred film processors.
E-mail me with the details of any very good one to add to
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm