[OM] Rolex 24 Hour Race w/ OM's

Subject: [OM] Rolex 24 Hour Race w/ OM's
From: acmeracer@xxxxxxxxx (Larry)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:21:18 -0500 (EST)
  Hello Everyone.
We went out and did some shooting during the Rolex 24 here at Daytona
with my trusty OM's.  Had alot of fun, visited with some old friends,
shot alot of film. I have learned one thing, since my heart attack and 5
bypass surgury in April last year, I seem to run out of energy faster
that I did before. The film goes in Mon. AM to the lab for the results.
Now, it's time to get some sleep.......

Best Regards
Larry ("I'm getting too $%@! old for this") L.

Somedays it just dont pay to chew through the leather
restraints..............