Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga

Subject: Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga
From: Chris Waigl <chrisw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:22:48 +0100
Le Sun, 03 Feb 2002 11:02:23 +0100, Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
écrivit:

>Chrisss: Be reasonable and save the money you would pay more for it in
>half a year or so - because you are going to buy a 2/28 anyway :)))

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of this. Doro, you are of course perfectly
right! I _must_ buy it in order to save about 150 EUR within the
next few months! (They go for up to 300 EUR in used camera stores
here in Paris.)

Chris W. <big grin>

--
chris waigl

     I am now prosecuting some things with an engine I formerly
     writ to you of.            (Robert Boyle, to Hardlib 1659)