Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga

Subject: Re: [OM] the 28/2 saga
From: Chris Waigl <chrisw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:22:49 +0100
Le Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:41:27 -0500, "Mickey Trageser"
<mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivit:

>So sorry to hear of your 28/2 loss. It's a real shame. You have certainly
>put  your OM-4 to good use, though. I really like the two examples you
>shared and would like to see more.

Yes, isn't it a ghastly story? Glad you like the
pictures. I am trying to update my existing site and
to put it up at a new address. I'll let you all know
when it's ready.

Chris W.

--
chris waigl

     I am now prosecuting some things with an engine I formerly
     writ to you of.            (Robert Boyle, to Hardlib 1659)