[OM] Wanted: 300 mm Zuiko f/4.5

Subject: [OM] Wanted: 300 mm Zuiko f/4.5
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:25:23 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a Zuiko 300mm f/4.5 for use for motorsports photography. I thought I had a line on one this week that was on auction, but did not sell on eBay. Retrospectively, I should have just bid on it, but I figured as the auction wore down and there were no bids, and, as he lived near me here in the Bay Area, if it didn't sell, I could meet with him and inspect the lens before making a decision whether or not to buy it. Unfortunately, despite three emails from me, the owner has not contacted me as he said he would if the lens did not sell in auction.

If any of you come across one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!