RE: [OM] how about a 21 (was 28mm)

Subject: RE: [OM] how about a 21 (was 28mm)
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:45:15 +0100
<Putting on Nomex>
What do folks think about a 19-35 zoom for occasional use?
If only there was a Zuiko...
jez

   I'd say get the 28, then a 21 later if you want wide.  The 28 seems more
   natural to my eye, and if you want wide, then the 21 will work fine.
   I'd advise against the 24 and 18 route as both have too much "stretch"
   at the corners.  Maybe this is good for grab shots when you know you are
   going to crop, but a solid kit would be a 21, 28, 50 macro, 85 (or 100)
   then a 135.
   Enjoy!
   Bob Gries