Re: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 19:52:13 -0500
If one has the patience and a good tripod, a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Crown Graphic
fitted out with a Scheidner 65 mm Angulon and 6x9 roll film back make an
excellent landscape or scenic camera. It's light weight (compared to my
Super Graphic 4x5), has limited movements (ok for scenics), provides
ground glass or rangefinder focus, and you just look so cool under the
dark cloth. Plus, 120 comes in a variety of emulsions and can be
processed many places. IF I still had a darkroom it would be the 4x5, but
since I'm doing "take out" 120 is better.

The press cameras won't ever replace the OMs in my cabinet, but they
certainly have their place.

Wayne