Re: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:09:15 +0000
At 21:36 2/4/02, AgSchnozz wrote:
My personal forays into medium format have been with the
following:

[snipped out other cameras]

Mamiya 645:  That was a nice camera.  Lens wasn't the sharpest
and the viewfinder image was too dark.  However, the ergonomics
were slightly better.  The weight and size of the camera really
wasn't a problem and I hiked with it many miles.  Sold it to
fund flying lessons or something crazy like that.  Very easy to
compose images that more closely matched the 8x10 printing
format.  The 100% viewfinder was a really nice touch and I've
missed that in the OMs.

[snipped out more cameras]

My heart probably is still with the Mamiya 645.

AG-Schnozz

And I know why!
I'll give a clue to see if others know:  Sekor "C"

-- John