Re: [OM] OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4
From: The Mauler <mauler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:28:23 +0800
Charles,

The operating manual is largely the same for both camera except flash
operations.  While the OM4 syncs at a top speed of 1/60 sec, the OM4T(Ti)
syncs at all speeds up to 1/2000 sec with the F280 flash.

You may also wish to check if your camera has the Ti circuitry.  Flip the
mode selector to battery check.  The beeper will, together with a constant
red light in the self-timer, sound.  If the beeper and red light cut off
after about 30 seconds, you have the newer, more power-efficient, circuitry.
If the beeper and light just go on and on, you have the older,
power-sapping, circuitry.

I use LR44 in my OM3 and OM4 without zero problem.

Hope this helps.

If anyone thinks the above is incorrect, please correct me!

Cheers!

Roy