[OM] OT- Parisien OM-ers

Subject: [OM] OT- Parisien OM-ers
From: adi <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 02:44:26 +0800
Hi all,

just a short off-topic e-mail to all OM-ers in Paris France.

I have been studying french for 3 years now. I intend to further my language
studies in Paris next year. The length of stay will probably be from 6 months to
a year. During this time, I intend to take up an intensive french course.

I have been to Paris twice before so I know the area pretty well. However I
don't know anyone there. If there are any OM-ers on this list, I would
appreciate it if you could lend me a little assistance in answering some
questions on life in Paris. In June I will be taking a trip there to scout
around for language schools so perhaps we can meet then. Please e-mail me
privately at adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some OM content- My OM4Ti is the most pleasurable SLR that I have ever used.
That and the 50 1.8, simplicity and joy.

--Adi