[OM] Sorted - was Spot on negs?

Subject: [OM] Sorted - was Spot on negs?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:26:29 +0000
Thanks Garth

I have sorted it with a combination of washing and touching in Photoshop Elements. It must have been dust for the most part, but I think that I will be more assiduous in my tapping of the tank after putting in the developer.

It had not been a very auspicious session in the darkroom: my 120 film was in a secondhand tank that had jammed when I tried to agitate with the spindle; the jamming extended to the developer going in only very slowly. So, I tried to take the tank apart in the darkroom, only to find that the reel had come apart and the film was loose. Trying to reload a wet film onto a flimsy reel in the dark was not good for my intentions to reduce my use of bad language!

Cheers

Chris