[OM] Re: Jacob Daniel and Autofocus

Subject: [OM] Re: Jacob Daniel and Autofocus
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:48:18 EST
One of the big problems with the 4040, and I assume most AF outfits is that the
AF is easily fooled.  By no means can one achieve the fine focus that can be
had looking through the lens and doing it manually.  I set the 4040 on Macro
mode and put the cross hair on the little guy's eyes.  I see what you mean
though.

I see the 4040 as a really cool, relatively high image quality digital point &
shoot camera.  We are learning alot about digital imaging with it.

My next acquisition is going to be a film scanner.  I really look forward to
being able to move images from negative to digital.

Dave Dougherty