Re: [OM] The Great Bokehhh Debate

Subject: Re: [OM] The Great Bokehhh Debate
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:53:53 -0800 (PST)
The quality might be 'overkill' for an OM-1, but not
the price :D . I mean you can get an OM-1 w standard
lens for $150 or less if you look. A new FM10 (which
is a really crappy camera as far as I'm concerned)
with a wonderful 'plastic fantastic' zoom lens for
$250 or more. Today's 'student' cameras just don't
hold a candle to a single digit OM or indeed many
other old all metal all manual cameras.

Mark Lloyd