[OM] Re: Film matters - Kodachrome list

Subject: [OM] Re: Film matters - Kodachrome list
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:02:18 +1300
Hello Fellow Zuikoholics

Some time ago I touched on a raw nerve with some when I asked about
joining the Kodachrome list. You might recall that nobody - NOBODY - ever
seemed to get a response from the system.

Today I had a letter from Ron Schwarz (Kodachrome list member) who has
quietly been asking on behalf of people such as me who have had no
response. I  include it below.  I have sent a letter of thanks to Ron for his
efforts on my behalf.

Brian