Re: [OM] Soligor Macro teleconverter, same as Vivitar?

Subject: Re: [OM] Soligor Macro teleconverter, same as Vivitar?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:11:06 +0100
Yes, it is identical to the Vivitar. I had a normal Tamron F-series
(without macro) already, so I was quite surprised. The shop that I bought
it from also had another, but not for Olympus. The lens case is also
identical to my Vivitar macro converter (zip in the middle), but just has
'Tamron' stamped in instead of 'Vivitar'. It looks unused, and cost the
eqivalent of $23, including the 25ales tax.

Roger Key

C.H.Ling wrote:

I also have the Tamron F-series teleconverter but it is not a macro
tele con. and nothing like the Vivitar macro tele con I once own. You
got a special varian of Tamron F-series?

C.H.Ling