[OM] Zuiko 85mm f2.0 data

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 85mm f2.0 data
From: David Lee <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:01:18 -0000
Hi folks,

I'm considering investing in an 85mm f2.0 which, amongst other things, I'd like
to use on my bellows for close-up work.  Does anyone know the location of the
front nodal plane of this lens relative to the front of the lens barrel or
alternatively the amount of working distance at 1x magnification?  I've tried
estimating it from published lens data but the results seem optimistically
large - like a working distance of about 9 inches at 1:1.  This is rather
larger than the 100mm f2.8 that I'm using at the moment so I suspect that
either I may have miscalculated or else the data may not have been correct.

Cheers

David

The Information contained in this e-mail and any
subsequent correspondence is private and is intended
solely for the intended recipient(s).  For those
other than the intended recipient any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.