Re: [OM] Zuiko 85mm f2.0 data

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85mm f2.0 data
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:48:43 -0500
At 1:1, the distance from the focal plane to the subject is 4 x focal
length, or 340mm Since the front of the lens is 90mm from the focal plane
when focused at infinity, and another 85mm at 1:1, 340-85-90=175mm, or
about 7 inches from the subject to the front lens surface.

The 100/2.8 should have a slightly larger working distance, perhaps 1.2" /
30mm  more?

Tom

On Wednesday, February 06, 2002 at 12:01, David Lee
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>