Re: [OM] Spots on negs and new Digital Olympus cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Spots on negs and new Digital Olympus cameras
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:27:30 +0000
Thanks Mike, but what is "photo-flow" solution? Is this your name for the developer solution?

I don't share your optimism (nor your desire :>)) for a digital OM. All the problems that digital cameras pose rather overcome my natural "gadget-freak" desires. All in all, I tend to want to stay with the current system slow and imperfect as it is.

Chris