Re: [OM] [OT] Riddle (was "unlucky numbers?")

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Riddle (was "unlucky numbers?")
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:33:37 -0800 (PST)
ROTFL :D

I think it is that the 'Spotmatic' contrary to its
name neither has spot metering nor is it automatic.

Same as "The Holy Roman Empire" contrary to its name
wasn't Holy, nor Roman (nor for that matter much of an
Empire).

It's also true what you said as well, Dan :) . The
Holy Roman Empire didn't have spot metering nor was it
automatic either

Mark Lloyd