RE: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:48:27 -0700
> Mike, I am reasonably new to 120 film and the cost of processing did
> worry me to begin with.

 As another data point, I just picked up one of the Holga 120s they're
selling locally; cost of a roll of 120 film and processing at a decent lab
is, near enough, the same as that for a roll+processing of 35mm film.
(cheaper for b/w, even).

 Now, you get 24 shots from your 35mm roll and 12 (or 16 or whatever) from
your roll of 120, so it's not a perfectly even comparison; but then again,
as pointed out, how many shots of 6x6 will you take compared to shots of
35mm?

 -- dan