[OM] Zuiko 85mm/f2

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 85mm/f2
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:09:47 -0800
It took awhile for CanadaPost and the US Postal service to get it here, but
today I received my 85/2, won on evilbuy a while back. Beautiful, beautiful
silvernose, with caps, hood and case. Looks essentially never used, even the
caps and case have next-to-no wear marks. I won't post the serial number on
a public list, so I'll just say there was an "added bonus" of an
"interesting" S/N. :-) Vendor was Broad Street Cameras & Repairs in
Victoria, BC. Their description of the lens and accessories was actually a
bit conservative, which was a pleasant surprise.

Can't wait to get this one out and make some photos. Time to clear some
space in my schedule.

Thanks again to those who provided lots of insights in answer to my
questions regarding 85/2, 100/2 and 100/2.8 a while back. I spent a bit of
time looking through the viewfinder with it already and I'm quite convinced
it's gonna be a focal length that I'm comfortable with.

---
Scott Gomez