Re: [OM] The Olympus E20

Subject: Re: [OM] The Olympus E20
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 12:29:28 +0800
Glad to see you have found so many reasons for not buying a E20, I
wish I had did the same to convince myself for not buying a E10 one
year ago. What you said is just like medium format is not for me as it
has no 500mm reflex, no 3 or even 5 frame a second, no 1/4000s. Or the
IS-3 is not for me as it has no 21mm lens or adapter...or XA is not
for me since it only has a fixed lens....

I would say the E20 is just one of the camera you may need and nice to
own. It is not something to replace your whole system. If you can wait
of course you can always get something better in the digital camera
world.

C.H.Ling

mcd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Well, I took a closer look at the E20. It is quite an innovative product, and
> I would love to find one on my porch one morning, but there are a number of
> things that prevent it from being a solution for me.

<snip>