Re: [OM] The slow death of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] The slow death of OM
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 06:32:03 EST
I'd have to go back and look for the exact issues, but in Vision Age there's
at least several articles where Olympus praises themselves for never
forgetting about the previous customer and how their newer camera models and
accessories are compatible with the older models, and how Olympus doesn't
leave their customers stranded like some other companies do when a new model
is introduced!

I know that doesn't apply across camera lines, but it just seems ironic. And
the fact that I remember this, puts me in old grouch category....

George S.