Re: RE; [OM] LATEST PRICE FOR OM4-TI & OM-3TI

Subject: Re: RE; [OM] LATEST PRICE FOR OM4-TI & OM-3TI
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 06:37:48 EST
Where's the recent increase in demand? From us list members? That won't be a
drop in the bucket. If the OMs didn't sell in the recent past, they sure
aren't going to sell more of them now. The general public isn't going to go
out and buy a camera body that was just discontinued along with its accessory
line, that's one thing you can count on. Depends on dealer cost that the
stores already paid to Olympus (which I believe is high) but the prices
should drop, unless there aren't that many cameras already in stock or
available from Olympus. If that is so, then prices will stay the same. I
don't think everyone ran out to buy an FTL when the OMs came out...

George S.