Re: [OM] Spending the bonus

Subject: Re: [OM] Spending the bonus
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Geee, I guess thanks are in order for letting us help
you spend money. But, more seriously, if you want to
go long, the Sigma 400/5.6 APO might be your best bang
for the buck. I had one at one time and it was more
usable and contrastier that the Zuiko 300/4.5 with the
1.4X, especially wide open. A good eagle lens.

Warren
PS. A lunchtime game I used to play with my best buddy
was to go into an electronics store, camera store or
hardware store and convince the _other_ guy to spend
money. Whoever spent less won.

=====
Warren Xato

For where to go when you know when