Re: [OM] Spending the bonus

Subject: Re: [OM] Spending the bonus
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:39:20 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:

These are decisions I haven't had to make in YEARS!  Help me out
folks!  I would even consider MULTI-COATED lenses here.  (Scary,
huh?)  Could just go surfing www.zuikoholic.com.

Oh no, my lovely spare 21/3.5 and 24/2.8 silvernoses have just been waiting for their rightful places in silvernose heaven.

This could be my chance to "de-retro" myself.

Oh no, who will uphold the banner!

Current harem:
24/2.8 (whammied and could use replacing)

Right! Right!

Of course, I have gone MC except for the 100/2.8, so I suppose it's everyone's right.....

Moose