RE: [OM] Need some pricing advice

Subject: RE: [OM] Need some pricing advice
From: "Roger Skully" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:44:03 -0500
Pardon my ignrance, but I have a video friend who has one of those toys. He
pull stills out of it all the time. If it is digital, it can be done.
Digital files can be printed out...you don't need a lot of pixels unless you
are making pictures for their catalog that are larger than 4x6 ea.
I still see film as a nusance with this type of shooting.
Roger
Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com