RE: [OM] 55/1.2

Subject: RE: [OM] 55/1.2
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:40:14 -0800
Hahaha! I bought a lens from this guy about a year ago. Similar hype-filled
description (although the description of condition was accurate) and when it
didn't sell for anywhere near the price he was after, leaving me as the high
bidder still well below the reserve, he negotiated a price with me. Low
enough that I made some money on it later on.

Don't think he's gonna be so lucky with this one.

---
Scott Gomez