Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:28:37 +0000
Cc: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Neither Walt.

You don't really want a digital camera, even one with Oly on it.  It
will rob you of your creativity and it will be obsolete before you
have finished your Alaskan cruise.  The newspaper adverts in this
country are full of 12-month old digital cameras...

What do you mean there will be no photo opps?  I would not go unless
there were going to be.  Just take a long lens and a little OM body
and shoot the whales at sunset or sunrise...

You know it makes sense :>).

Chris (a fellow gadget-man)