Re: [OM] OM Olympus80mm Macro.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Olympus80mm Macro.
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:17:36 -0600
John,  the earlier manual 80 macro is a very fine lens.  There is little
need for auto diaphragm on a bellows lens, it is only a little more
convenient - after all, macro subjects generally can't run very far!.  Had
you gotten a good price on the manual lens, you would not be disappointed.
Just remember they do go for less than the latter auto version.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/