Re: [OM] half frame OM-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] half frame OM-2000
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 01:36:29 -0800
Wow, maybe I can get an adapter to put an 80mm Zeiss MF lens on an Oly - and throw away 2/3 of the image circle those Zeiss engineers worked so hard to produce. Actually I do have a Rollekin back adapter for my old Rolleicord that allows the use of 35mm film. I have kept it just for fun, I wasn't much impressed when I took pictures with it.

Moose

M. Lloyd wrote:

That looks seriously cool, get a cheap OM-1/2 off of
evilbay (or use a surplus body ;) and get it
converted, it'll be like the Pen in OM (as well as
taking normal OM lenses and with modern exposure).

Mark Lloyd