RE: [OM] The slow death of OM

Subject: RE: [OM] The slow death of OM
From: Robert Oxley <sagitta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:59:34 -0800
For what it's worth, I was deployed to Japan (US Marines) in 1982, and the
exchange rate for Yen to US Dollars was 286 yen to the dollar. I recall
exactly as that was my first trip to Japan. I think the rate in 1989 was
down to about 170 yen/dollar or less.

That was just for those who might be curious about the equivelent prices.
You do the math.

Bob Oxley
new list member