Re: [OM] Winder and MD survery

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder and MD survery
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:30:51 EST
Right now, I only have a Winder 2. It is just about never used, and it's in
the 'accessories' storage box of my camera gear, not too buried away, but not
at my fingertips either. I'd only use it if the action was coming at me fast
and unpredictable, because I actually enjoy hand winding-on of film, it's one
of the "retro" feels of using the OM system. I guess if I have  time to think
in between shots, which we probably do almost all of the time, I don't use a
winder. I'd hate to use a "modern" camera with a built-in winder. Yuck!
Well, maybe if I wasn't taking along an SLR and I was using a P&S like a
Stylus or Elph for "snapshots". ( But the XA would still feel better!)

George S.